07 December 2015

Reading

I really enjoyed the Biblical units. I read about Noah and the Ark, but my favorite stories involved Adam and Eve. It was cool to see stories about them that weren't from the Bible, which were the only version I'd heard of them.

I found it easiest to write comment for my diaries as I read the stories, because I would forget little parts and moments that I enjoyed. I think that the class did a good job of creating a balance between reading, writing, and commenting. I did feel like a storytelling post each week was a little overwhelming, but I was also doing a lot of writing in my other classes so it might just have been me.

I would suggest that future students look ahead and decide which units they want to explore. Not only will it make each week easier to start, but it will also get you excited for the coming weeks.

No comments: