30 August 2015

Week 1 Curation

I use Safari to browse the internet and I find my bookmarks very useful. I have my email, D2L, Facebook, Tumblr, and YouTube bookmarked, because I use them daily.

I have an internship writing blogs for a website called HelloHappyness, so as I scroll through Facebook I save interesting articles and videos that I can write about later. I do the same on Tumblr.

I use Twitter to keep up to date with celebrity news. I have a Pinterest, but I don't really use it. I already have so many other places that I look for information. I definitely think that it's important to have a place where you can keep information in order on the internet, because if I see something and don't save it somewhere I typically end up losing or forgetting about it.

(Clean Your Messy Desk, Lest Ye Be Judged
Illustration by Andrew Joyner)

No comments: